Monday, September 24, 2012

5x5: The Best of Summer

5x5: Summer 2012 Highlights





1. My six year old brother graduates from Kindergarten. (I felt old and shamelessly cried when they sang Rainbow Connection. )
2. After seeing Brave Stephanie agreed to "shuffle" in Downtown Silver Spring. Highlight of the summer indeed.
3. My little sister Emily decided to engage with me. She is so cute, especially when she decides to like me.
4. My cousin Jenny, a ridiculously talented athlete, attempted to do cartwheels on the beach on our nightly walk. This is one of the better attempts.
5. Fireworks at my first and maybe only Rodeo in Salinas, California. Yay crime!


I created my 5x5 on my phone over the summer and September. I edited the clips with iMovie 11. The snags I hit were that I couldn't find a way to make my clips full screen without the lip flipping upside down. Another snag I hit was that every time I tried to get a clip of the fireworks you could here the announcers screaming about the "beauty" of Salinas. (Yay John Steinbeck and crime galore!) Thankfully, I found a clip where those guys from Montana and Wyoming weren't talking.

I think it could be better, but I like my clips and organization. I think it would be better full screen.

I think our next independent project should be clips set to a certain piece of music with the objective of creating a specific tone.

Bye for now Blogsphere!


No comments:

Post a Comment